Home > Embassies & Consulates > Malaysia > 30 Days Malaysia Visa From India
Get Your Malaysia Visa
Apply for a 30 Days Malaysia Visa online from India | Atlys
If you're considering a short trip to Malaysia, applying for a 30 Days Malaysia Visa is necessary. This type of visa allows visitors to stay in Malaysia for up to 30 days. It is issued for purposes such as tourism, business, or medical treatment. It's important to note that this is a single-entry visa, meaning that if you exit Malaysia, you'll need to obtain a new visa to re-enter.
Atlys provides a convenient solution to simplify the process of obtaining your 30 Days Malaysia Visa. With Atlys, you can easily apply online and receive assistance throughout the application process.
Total Visa Cost
The visa fees for an 30 days Malaysia includes the government visa fees and Atlys's service fee.
Visa Processing Time
The 30 days Malaysia visa process from India is 3 days after you submit your application.
Validity And Stay
3 Months allows you to stay for 30 Days
A 30 Days Malaysia Visa is valid for 3 months and allows you a single entry to stay up to 30 days.
Here are the documents required for a 30 Days Malaysia Visa:
1. A scanned passport ID Page and back page: All visa applications must include this as it confirms your identity and nationality.
2. A passport-size photo: A recent passport-sized photograph. The photo should be taken against a white background and must meet specific requirements for size and format.
3. Flight tickets: You must provide proof of your flight itinerary, including a confirmed return ticket, for visa processing.
4. Hotel tickets: You may need to provide proof of your accommodation, such as a hotel reservation.
5. 3 months bank statement: A bank statement proves your financial stability (at least USD500 cash or equivalent in Ringgit Malaysia) and ability to support yourself during your trip.
Applying on Atlys is easy; simply enter your details such as destination, citizenship, residence country, departure date, and return date.
Here is how you can apply Malaysia 30 days visa online through Atlys.
1. Click on "apply," and you'll get information about the visa, such as required documents, processing time, and fees.
2. Follow the onboarding steps to ensure a smooth application process, and provide your cellphone number for status updates on your visa.
3. Complete your document information and passport copy. Atlys saves your information for future applications. Check your application details before proceeding, and Atlys has an auto-review system to ensure accuracy.
4. Pay the visa fees using your chosen card and submit your application.
5. Wait for visa approval and print out the entry permit that will be sent to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Is Eligible For A 30 Days Malaysia Visa?
Citizens of many countries are eligible for a 30 Days Malaysia Visa, including most European and North American countries, Australia, India, New Zealand, and many Asian countries.
How Long Is The Processing Time For A 30 Days Malaysia Visa?
The processing time for a 30 Days Malaysia Visa is usually between 3 working days.
Can I Extend My Stay In Malaysia Beyond 30 Days?
No, you cannot extend your stay in Malaysia with 30 Days Malaysia Visa.
How Long Is The Validity Of A 30 Days Malaysia Visa?
The validity of a 30 Days Malaysia Visa is 3 months from the date of issue.
How Many Times Can I Enter Malaysia With A 30 Days Malaysia Visa?
You can enter Malaysia only once on a 30 Days Malaysia Visa.
Can I Work In Malaysia With A 30 Days Malaysia Visa?
No, you cannot work in Malaysia on a 30 Days Malaysia Visa.
Hassle-free experience - We take care of everything!
Submit an application in as fast as a few seconds
Get accurate timelines
Your data is 100% secure
All of Atlys Standard benefits, plus:
Priority Processing: Visa in 2 Weeks
View AtlysBlack Visa
Malaysia E-Visa Process
Atlys scans and extracts details from your documents
Atlys performs quality checks and processes your application
Get your visa
Download your approved visa, and you're ready to go!