Home > Embassies & Consulates > United Arab Emirates > UAE Visa From Philippines
Get Your United Arab Emirates Visa
UAE Visa For Philippine Nationals - Apply Now With Atlys
When visiting the UAE, Philippine nationals are required to apply for a single-entry visa, which is granted for tourism, sightseeing, leisure, and other similar purposes. The visa permits a person to stay up to 30 days within the country. Letting you enjoy the richness of the land to the fullest!
Atlys offers an easy-to-use online application process for UAE visas. You can complete the entire process in just 5 minutes, right from the comfort of your home or office.
Total Visa Cost
The UAE visa fee is USD 106, approximately 5 865 Philippine pesos. The visa fee includes the government visa fees and Atlys's service fee. Atlys has no hidden fees.
Visa Processing Time
3 Business Days
The UAE visa online application processing time is 3 business days after you submit your application.
Validity And Stay
60 days for 30 Days
A UAE visa is valid for 60 days and allows single entry to stay up to 30 days.
To apply for a Filipino visa online, you'll need to gather specific documentation. Listed below are the required documents.
1. Passport: You will typically need a valid passport with at least six months' validity remaining from the date of entry into the UAE. Your passport should also have at least one blank page for the visa stamp.
2. Photo: You may be required to provide a recent passport-size photograph of yourself, typically with a white or light-colored background.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for a UAE visa:
1. Visit the Atlys website and select "UAE" from the dropdown list of countries. Then, choose your nationality and intended travel dates.
2. Provide basic personal information, passport details, and address. Then, upload all the required documents, such as scans of your passport ID Page.
3. Double-check your application thoroughly to ensure that all the information provided is complete and accurate.
4. Pay the visa fee using any of the convenient payment options offered by Atlys, such as a credit card, debit card, or mobile wallet.
5. Wait for your visa for UAE to be processed and delivered via email, typically within 3 business days. You can also download your visa from the Atlys dashboard.
By following these simple steps, you can easily apply for a visa for UAE with Atlys and get ready to explore incredible attractions without any hassle or stress.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Need A Visa To Go To UAE?
Yes, most nationalities, including US residents, require a visa to enter the UAE.
Can We Get UAE Visa Online?
Yes, UAE tourist visas can be obtained online through Atlys.
Who Needs A Visa To Visit The UAE From The Philippines?
All Philippine citizens require a visa to enter the UAE.
How Can I Apply For A UAE Visa From The Philippines?
You can apply for a UAE visit visa online through Atlys.
What Types Of UAE Visas Are Available For Philippine Citizens?
The types of visas available to Philippine citizens include tourist visas, transit visas, and work visas.
What Documents Are Required To Apply For A UAE Visa From The Philippines?
Required documents may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for but generally include a valid passport, passport-sized photo, travel itinerary, and proof of accommodation and financial means.
Hassle-free experience - We take care of everything!
Submit an application in as fast as a few seconds
Get accurate timelines
Your data is 100% secure
All of Atlys Standard benefits, plus:
Priority Processing: Visa in 2 Weeks
View AtlysBlack Visa
United Arab Emirates E-Visa Process
Atlys scans and extracts details from your documents
Atlys performs quality checks and processes your application
Get your visa
Download your approved visa, and you're ready to go!