Home > Embassies & Consulates > Vietnam > Vietnam Visa From Philippines
Get Your Vietnam Visa
Hassle-Free Vietnam Visa for Filipinos with Atlys
Are you a citizen of the Philippines and have plans to visit Vietnam? If yes, you'll need a visa for various purposes like tourism, business, and others. Don't worry; Atlys is here to provide assistance with the entire process.
Traveling to Vietnam is easier with Atlys. Our online system is user-friendly, and we offer fast visa processing. So don't let Vietnam visa for Filipino requirements hold you back from your adventure - apply now and seize the opportunity!
Total Visa Cost
The Vietnam visa for Filipino costs USD 34, approximately 1 881 Philippine Pesos. The total cost includes the government visa fee and Atlys service fee. Atlys has no hidden fees.
Visa Processing Time
7 Business Days
The Vietnam visa processing time is 7 days after you submit your application.
Validity And Stay
3 months for 30 days
A Vietnam visa for Filipino is valid for 3 months and allows you a single entry to stay up to 30 days.
Here's what you need when applying for a Vietnamese visa on Atlys as a Filipino national.
1. Passport: You'll need a passport valid for at least six months beyond your arrival date. Also, don't forget to upload a scanned copy of your passport ID page.
2. Photo: A digital passport-sized photo is required for a Vietnam visa application. The photo must have a solid white-background and be taken in a well-lit room with a neutral facial expression.
Getting a visa for Vietnam through Atlys is hassle-free with the following steps:
1. Head over to the Atlys website and pick "Vietnam" from the list of countries. You'll then need to select your nationality and intended travel dates.
2. The process requires you to submit personal information, passport details, and address. Don't forget to upload scanned copies of the required documents, including the passport ID page.
3. To get your Vietnam visa for Filipino, review your information for accuracy, then pay using a credit card, debit card, or mobile wallet.
4. Let Atlys take care of your Vietnam visa processing for Philippines citizens while you sit back and relax. You'll receive it via email within just 7 business days. Or, download it directly from the Atlys dashboard if you prefer. So enjoy a hassle-free experience with Atlys!
Atlys provides a seamless visa application process for individuals planning to visit Vietnam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Need A Visa To Go To Vietnam?
Yes, citizens of most countries, including the Philippines, need a visa to enter Vietnam for tourism, business, or other purposes.
Can I Apply For A Vietnam Visa Online As A Filipino?
Yes, you can apply for a Vietnam visa online through Atlys.
How Long Does It Take To Process A Vietnam Visa For Filipinos?
The processing time is 7 days when you apply through Atlys.
What Are The Requirements For A Vietnam Visa Application For Filipinos?
The requirements include a valid passport, application form, photo, and visa fee payment.
Can I Extend My Vietnam Visa While In The Country?
Yes, you can extend your visa while in Vietnam, but it is recommended to do so before your visa expires.
Can I Enter Vietnam Multiple Times With A Single-Entry Visa?
No, a single-entry visa allows only one entry into Vietnam. For multiple entries, you will need to apply for a multiple-entry visa.
Hassle-free experience - We take care of everything!
Submit an application in as fast as a few seconds
Get accurate timelines
Your data is 100% secure
All of Atlys Standard benefits, plus:
Priority Processing: Visa in 2 Weeks
View AtlysBlack Visa
Vietnam E-Visa Process
Atlys scans and extracts details from your documents
Atlys performs quality checks and processes your application
Get your visa
Download your approved visa, and you're ready to go!