So you want to apply for a Singapore Visa, but do you want to know how long the processing time is first?
Worry not; Here are the Singapore processing time for different visas.
Singapore Tourist Visa Processing Time: 3-4 days
Singapore Evisa Processing Time: 3 days
Singapore Student Visa Processing Time: 15 days to a month
Singapore Multiple Entry Visa Processing Time: 3-5 business days
Singapore Business Visa Processing Time: 3 - 5 days
Singapore Work Visa Processing Time: 1-7 working days
Singapore Golden Visa Processing Time: 2 to 4 months
Singapore Dependent Visa Processing Time: 3 - 5 weeks
What Is The Singapore Visa Processing Time?
I'll discuss how long it takes to get a Singapore visa from India. Be sure to apply for your visa a few weeks before traveling.
This ensures you leave enough time if the processing time is delayed.
What Is The Singapore Tourist Visa Processing Time?
The Singapore tourist visa processing time is usually between 3-4 days. But apply for your visa at least 30 days before your intended travel date.
If you apply through a visa agency, the processing time might be quicker. But they'll charge an extra service fee.
This is because they base the visa approval on some basic conditions that include:
- A valid passport with validity for 6 months.
- Sufficient funds in your bank account for the passport holder during the period of stay in the country.
What Is The Singapore Evisa Processing Time?
The Singapore eVisa processing for Indian citizens can take about 3 days. However, remember that the processing time might differ depending on the volume of other visa applications.
The Singapore electronic visa application process is easy to complete. It is the same as the other Singapore Visa online applications.
What Is The Singapore Student Visa Processing Time?
Singapore Student Visa processing time can be between 15 days to a month. That is because the process is a bit long.
After getting an official invitation to join an IHL, you can start applying for your student visa to Singapore. The applications for Singapore study visas are often completed quickly.
What Is The Singapore Multiple Entry Visa Processing Time?
The visa processing time for the Singapore Multiple Entry is 3-5 business days.
This doesn't include weekends or public holidays. Just a reminder that it might take longer due to a high volume of visas or if you applied on a public holiday.
What Is The Singapore Business Visa Processing Time?
The Singapore Business visa processing time is 3 - 5 days excluding the day of submission, weekends, and holidays.
Therefore, some applications may take longer to process.
What Is The Singapore Work Visa Processing Time?
The Singapore Work Permit processing time is between 1-7 working days.
But, again, this does not include weekends or public holidays.
This a reminder that you should apply for your visa 10 days before your travel date in case there are any problems with your Singapore Work Visa process when you apply.
What Is The Singapore Golden Visa Processing Time?
The Singapore Golden Visa Processing Time is between 2 to 4 months. Obtaining permanent residency is a long process under the Global Investor Program (GIP).
First, you must submit a personal profile via an electronic application form; paper copies must be prepared and received.
You must then appear in person for an interview, which must be scheduled for between 2 and 4 months after the application is submitted. An approval in principle is given if all the requirements are satisfied and valid for 6 months.
During that time, you must make the required investment using the selected investment choice and provide documentation verification of that investment.
What Is The Singapore Dependent Visa Processing Time?
The Singapore Dependent Visa processing time is 3 - 5 weeks. Applications for DPs are typically processed in 3 to 5 weeks. The result will probably be known concurrently if the DP and Singapore work visa applications are filed.
Remember you can apply through Atlys, which will ease your Singapore visa application process and make the visa hassle-free. When you apply through Atlys, you can sit back, relax and let the app do everything for you. As a result, getting your visa for Indian nationals has never been easier.
How To Check Singapore Tourist Visa Application Status?
Now that you know the Singapore visa processing time, you can also do a Singapore visa status check in India to see how far your visa application is.
If you already have a valid visa but lost the copy of your e-Visa. You can also follow the same steps to print out a copy of your e-Visa.
Then, you can use your passport number and identity card to check your visa status at the bottom of the page.
Here is how to check the status of the visa application process:
- Step 1: Go to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
- Step 2: At the ICA homepage, scroll down to the e-Services and Forms section. Then Click on 'Apply' entry visa.
- Step 3: Scroll the page down and click on either 'Enquire Application Status' or
'Enquire Family Application Status.' It depends on the type of application.
- Step 4: Enter your visa Reference Number.
Applicant's Travel Document Number and click 'Next.'
- Step 5: If they approve your application. You can click on Print e-Visa to get a copy of the e-Visa.
You do not have to worry about checking your Singapore visa status when you apply using Atlys. You will get notifications directly on your phone, eliminating the need to check your visa status.
What Is The Singapore Visa?
A Singapore Visa is a document that allows you to enter Singapore legally. If you can't travel to Singapore visa-free, you must apply for a visa to enter the country.
"Do Indians need a visa for Singapore?"
Yes. Indian nationals must apply for a visa before visiting the country.
Therefore, it's best to understand what to expect when applying for a Singapore Visa:
What Are The Singapore Visa Requirements For Indians?
So you need to have the following documents so they can accept your visa applications.
- A complete Singapore Tourist Visa application form (From 14a).
- Your valid passport. If you have an old passport, you can take them with you.
- Copy of your passport biometric information. It must be in A4 format.
- Flight itinerary can be a return air ticket.
- Passport size photograph. Your passport color photograph must have a white background.
- Letter of introduction, the same as an invitation letter that your local contact or strategic partner must complete.
- A credit card or debit card. You must show that you have a VISA or Mastercard to pay the visa processing fee.
- A cover letter.
- Income tax papers.
- Bank statements.
Worried about not knowing what you need for your visa application? I suggest you use Atlys to find out exactly what information is required for your visa. You will know how easy it is if you try it!
Ways To Apply For The Singapore Visas
Alright, before you apply, you have to know where you will apply. In this section, I discuss ways to apply for a Singapore Tourist visa For Indians.
What Type Of Singapore Visa Do I Need To Apply For?
Before we get ahead of ourselves, let's start with the different types of visas you can apply for. There are several Singapore visas that Indians can apply for. The visa you need depends on the reason for your trip.
1. Singapore Tourist Visa: This visa type allows you to travel strictly for tourism purposes. Some examples include visiting friends/relatives, visiting popular attractions, going on vacation, etc.
2. Singapore Work Visa: As the name suggests, this visa type allows travelers to work in Singapore (legally).
3. Singapore Transit Visa: Need to wait 20 hours for your next? That's exactly what the transit visa is for! With this visa, you'll be allowed to travel to leave the airport when you have a stop-over in Singapore.
4. Singapore Multiple Entry Visa: The multiple entry visa allows you to enter and exit Singapore more than once. This type of visa is perfect for frequent travelers.
5. Singapore Business Visa: A business visa allows you to travel to Singapore for short business trips. A general business trip includes attending conferences and important meetings, meeting clients, and so on.
6. Singapore Student Visa: As you probably know, a student visa allows you to travel to Singapore for studies or other educational purposes.
7. Singapore Golden Visa: The Golden Visa is a permanent residency program created explicitly for affluent investors who want to relocate to Singapore. Note that this type of visa is also referred to as the Singapore Global Investor Program (GIP).
8. Singapore-Dependent Visa: If you work in Singapore, your family can join you by applying for a Singapore-dependent visa.
Keep in mind that each visa type has its specific document requirements, costs, and validity periods.
For in-depth information about Singapore's Visas, I highly recommend checking our detailed guide dedicated to the Singapore Visa for Indians. In addition, you can also check Singapore visa on arrival.
That's it! All you have to do now is wait for your visa, then go enjoy Singapore when you receive it. If you still need more information about other Singapore visas for Indians, you can check our Singapore Guide.
The information on this blog has been site gathered from the trusted government:
The information in this blog has been written with AI assistance for better understanding and readability.